We continue to monitor the coronavirus (COVID-19) situation closely. We assure you Security National Bank continues ongoing efforts to protect the safety of our customers, our employees and the community.
At this time, normal branch hours of operation are in place, however if you have not yet done so, we encourage you to take advantage of our online, mobile and telephone account access options. Please visit www.snbenid.com to enroll for our online and mobile services or contact us at 580.234.5151.
How you can help:
- Understand the COVID-facts. Follow the CDC’s recommendations to help you and your family stay safe.
- Wash your hands regularly with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze or use the inside of your elbow.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces
- Practice social distancing when possible
What SNB is doing to protect our customers and employees:
- We have increased cleaning and sanitization of our branches and ATMs
- We have provided employees with best practices to prevent the spread
- We are allowing some employees to work from home
Thank you for continuing to Trust Security National Bank as your Strong.Safe.Secure financial institution.