To ensure the health of our customers and employees of Security National Bank, we will be closing our lobbies effective at noon on 03/18/2020. Our drive-thru facilities will remain open normal business hours.
For services that require lobby access our team is available to support you by appointment. Please contact us at 580.234.5151 to discuss your banking needs or schedule an appointment. Our drive-through facilities will remain open from 8am to 6pm, Monday through Friday, and 8am to 12pm on Saturdays.
We encourage you to take advantage of our online, mobile app and telephone banking. Please visit www.snbenid.com to enroll in our online and mobile services or contact us at 580.234.5151 with any questions or concerns.
As always, you can visit any ATM across the country for access to cash. Our customer service representatives and loan officers remain ready to answer any questions you might have about an existing or new account.
Thank you for continuing to trust Security National Bank as your Strong.Safe.Secure financial institution.
We continue to monitor the coronavirus (COVID-19) situation closely. We assure you Security National Bank continues ongoing efforts to protect the safety of our customers, our employees and the community.
At this time, normal branch hours of operation are in place, however if you have not yet done so, we encourage you to take advantage of our online, mobile and telephone account access options. Please visit www.snbenid.com to enroll for our online and mobile services or contact us at 580.234.5151.
How you can help:
- Understand the COVID-facts. Follow the CDC’s recommendations to help you and your family stay safe.
- Wash your hands regularly with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze or use the inside of your elbow.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces
- Practice social distancing when possible
What SNB is doing to protect our customers and employees:
- We have increased cleaning and sanitization of our branches and ATMs
- We have provided employees with best practices to prevent the spread
- We are allowing some employees to work from home
Thank you for continuing to Trust Security National Bank as your Strong.Safe.Secure financial institution.